- Birding sites around Doncaster
- Earlier Years records
- UNCOMMON DONCASTER BREEDING BIRDS
- Doncaster Ringing Group
- Southfield Res. & Went Ings Bird Reports.
- 2002-2003 Doncaster Bird Report
- Birding Abroad Trip Reports
- Doncaster BBS 2012 Early Analysis
- POTTERIC CARR (Monthly Reports)
- Bird List of the Doncaster District
- 2004-2005 Bird Systematic List
- Key to Blog
- Doncaster BBS 2013
- Spotted Fly Survey 2014
- Doncaster Birding Highlights
- Bird Ringing at Iport
- THORPE MARSH RINGING REPORTS
- Sprotbrough Flash Monthly Summaries
BOLD BLUE = Rare/scarce breeding species in the Doncaster District not necessarily at the site in question and unseasonal commoner birds.
BOLD BLACK – Less common breeding species and migrants.
BOLD GREEN – Rare/scarce birds found dead.
BOLD PURPLE – Escapes/feral and birds of unknown origin.
BOLD RED = First record of the year for the District for all other than common breeding birds and common winter visitors.
NORMAL RED = Rare/scarce migrants to the District following first record for the year.
Bold red = First returning bird/s of winter/summer visitors
Normal red = early and late migrants
Normal black = Common breeding residents, migrants and wintering birds.
a = adult bird
ATB – Added to Birdtrack
ATE – Added to Ebird
c = calling bird
ch = chick in or near nest
cy – calendar year of bird
E = East
f = female
HATB – Highlights only added to Birdtrack
(HO) – heard only
i = immature bird
j = fledged juvenile
N = North
s = singing male
S = South
W = West
© = All photographs used are copyright of the photographer.